Wednesday, April 25, 2012

WOW


WOW.  My transformation took a great leap forward today.  I was able to do something alone most people wouldn’t do.  It was funny when I told people I was going to the zoo alone people said “how sad”.  For the first time in my life I rejected those words.  I laughed.  Why is it sad to do things alone in life.  To be true the only person that can make us happy is ourselves.  No one else can.  They can make us feel good but they can not make us truly happy.  I had an awesome time today whether it was by myself or not.  I learned some things and just enjoyed this awesome day.  I am so blessed.  I have wonderful kids and a wonderful family.  I am truly a blessed man.  When you start to enjoy your time alone that is when you can truly enjoy your time with the people in your life.  When you define yourself with anyone by needing their approval to be happy then you are not truly happy you are just pleasing another person.  I cannot wait for this transformation to take full course in my life.  I am so excited about the future I have place applications to start volunteering.  I am pumped to finally have a vision and purpose for my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment