Wednesday, February 6, 2013

The scruffy little city.

I wanted to write today about my city.  My home town the scruffy little city in the valley.  The city i have spent most my life in.  The city my kids were born in and the city they are raised in and around.  I am very proud to be from knoxville.  It is a great city for the most part. 

This is a city that is just big enough to have great things happening in it and around it.  We are so close to the beautiful mountains and so many things to do and see.   I have the chance to live in a history making area.  we lead the way in a lot of country changing movements in this area.  WE are a strong people that believe in this country and what it is.  I am so very proud to be from this area.  I grew up most my life here and while i love to travel and see other places coming home to this area makes me truly happy. 

I love the downtown area cause it si not to big to not be able to handle it.  i love market square it is an amazing place for this city to come together.  I love west knoxville where you can buy anything and get stuck on kingston pike for hours.  i love west towne mall where you can see ever teenager in knoxville walk around and make horrible fashion choices. 

We may not be the most progressive city and be the leader on most things but we are a great city and i am proud to be from here the scruffy little city in the valley. 

No comments:

Post a Comment