Monday, December 17, 2012

READ THIS








So Many things to write about and not enough space or time.  I do wish i could write in this blog more but internet is not an expense i can afford at this point.  

The events of the last few days have changed my life.  I am so blessed to have the people in my life that i do. i know what i mean to the people that are truly close to me and leaving a job or other changes in my life hasn't changed any of that.  I am so thankful for these people because they give me hope.  There is one lady in my life that has shown me hope of a marriage not by liking me or even at that level.  But she has taught me by having a marriage that has lasted though thick and thin by relying on the promises God told her.  Because of her example i know that there is a woman out there for me that i will not have to compromise for and i will love with my heart because God will bring her to me when it is time for me to know her.  I know that there is true commitment in people and someone that will stick it out when times get tough and when they are great.  

I also want to say that i have learned a lot about judging.  Not judging people but situations and times that i am in.  If we come into a situation and have an open heart and are truly open for what comes our way then every interaction can change your life.  If you look at your life a little bigger then you normally give it credit for and see that you make and impact either positive or negative on everyone you come in contact with then you will truly see what life is about.  

I hope these words find you awesome.  

Peace.  

No comments:

Post a Comment