Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Living in the moment


I actually wanna start this on a different subject and the get to the point.  i was actually going to blog about my bitching with facebook and so called friends.  but i decided that wasn't worth my time.  those people aren't worth my time so i am going to write about living in the moment.

As i have learned in the past few weeks from teachers such as deepak choopra, T.D.jakes, and tony robbins living in the moment connects you with the universe.  This allows you to not only enjoy the moment you are in but actually be present in your own life.  so many times we look to a future that when it gets here we don't enjoy it because we are looking to the next future.  Learning what i have in the past few weeks has changed my life.  learning to live in the moment is one of the greatest lessons i have been taught.  it allows you to truly live the life you are here to live it allows you to tap into that moment and feel everything it has to offer.  It allows you to not let the past affect you and hold you down.  I know i have said to myself easier said then done alot of times to the teachings i have had.  but i had to learn i was not going to become a guru over night.  I would have to move slowly and though changing habits.  most of us are addicted to worry and anxiety.  We fit into that everyday because that is how it has always been.  We lose relationships because of it.  We push the people that love us away. All so the we can have the addiction to something that is killing us slowly.  Worry and anxiety put a stress on the body that is hard for it to handle.

Deepak said that when we rush in life our body matches that and speeds up the aging process.  I very much believe this look at the people in life that have rushed though life and had a lot of stressors in life they seem to age a lot faster.  they have more wrinkles more health issues because their internal clock has sped up to match their lifestyle. It is important to slow down in life.  some times you have to go fast and that is fine but if your days are one big blur then you are not truly living your days.  you must live in the moment and breath in the moment to truly enjoy it.

So i know what you are saying easier said then done.  that is what i said and i agree with that statement it is always to just speak something than try to live it.  But it has actually become very easy for me lately.  i have made live in the present my mantra and said it a lot throughout my day.  I am not perfect a lot of days but once you start to flow in the moment it starts to become natural.  meditation has helped me a lot i can tell a big difference the days i make a priority of meditation.  If you say you can't meditate you are wrong there a lot of things out there that will help you and you will not be perfect the first time it has taken me years to get to the point i am at and i am not even getting really deep meditation yet.  Well i hope if you read this it helps you a little bit.  I know my life is changing and going though transformation.

No comments:

Post a Comment