Saturday, March 8, 2014

The big change in eddie's life








Yesterday as many of you know i completed something i should have a long time ago.  I am so happy that when i smile i can show my teeth now without being scared.  Since the end of my marriage i have had a front tooth missing.  Every date that i have been on i think about it and i see the looks and the judgment that has been placed on me.  I have learned so much from missing a front tooth.  i have learned about human nature and about judgment.  I have learned that flaws are something everyone has and some can not deal with others flaws.  I have learned to not judge a book by it's cover.  When we truly come from a place of love those flaws do not matter.  i am so happy that i invested in myself.  I am starting to learn that the law of manifestation is true.  That your thoughts control your reality.  Whatsoever and man thinks he becomes.  Thank you to all my friends that have helped me along this journey.  I have some of the greatest friends in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment