Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Girlfriend








The past few weeks have been very interesting to me.  i have grown so much and learned so much about myself and who i am.  This is awesome to live this life.  i have learned my addiction to worrying and that worrying about not having money is actually what has kept me broke.  But what this blog is about it quite simple I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND.  WOW and actually girlfriend.  lol I say that because it has been over 2 years since i had a woman in my life that wasn't just a friend or something.  I mean i have dated people and that has been great but to actually have a girlfriend is quite different.  Someone that isn't stuck on themselves and is willing to understand we all have faults.  It is nice to have someone in my life that wants to grow with me.  Anyways this relationship is just in the infant stage and i don't know where it is going but i am enjoying it for now and loving every minute of it.  I am so blessed in my life.  This gratitude thing can change your life folks.  Write down 3 things a day that went well 3 things that you are thankful for each day and your life will change.  Have a great night all thank you again for taking time to read my writings.  i wish i could post more but no internet.  thank you again i love you for reading this.  

No comments:

Post a Comment